Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hardening the expletive up.

One of the girls with whom I am currently sharing a ward pisses me off to no end. In the interest of protecting identities (like hell, one can never know who's on the internet, lurking), I shall henceforth refer to her as Q.

No, she is not a theoretical biblical document (just a joke for all my HEX buddies). But I digress.

If there's one thing that shits me to no end, it's whining. That irritating, high pitched, nasally childish voice people resort to when they're not getting their way.

Q whines all the time. I'm talking incessantly. But that's only the beginning of my figurative beef with her. Q is horrible to the other girls, constantly making snide comments and then saying 'Oh, no offence.'

Saying 'no offence' is probably worse than just being a bitch, because it shows that she doesn't own the fact that she's a bitch. I'm able to make this point because I actually do own my bitchiness. I just save it up for special occasions... But again I digress.

Q also seems to be labouring under the incredibly misguided impression that everyone cares. No-one cares about her stupid issues. Hmmm. Looks like today is a special occasion. Oh well.

Furthermore, Q believes that she should have everything her way. She flouts the rules set up by the powers that are, and then whines when she gets in trouble. She makes ridiculous requests at inappropriate times (I would give examples, but then it would be painfully obvious to anyone on the ward at the moment who I'm ranting about; and as much as I own my bitching, if I'm going to be living with them for some unforseeable amount of time, It helps if we get along...), and then practically has panic attacks when her requests are denied.

And then whenever she doesn't get what she wants, she starts crying.

And her French is pathetic. I know I've just made it obvious who I'm talking about, but I don't care. If there's something that pisses me off, it's bad french pronunciation.

And, Finally, she complains incessantly. I may have already said this, but I'll say it again. NOBODY CARES! SERIOUSLY! WE DON'T GIVE AN EXPLETIVE ABOUT WHY YOU DON'T LIKE IT IN HOSPITAL OR WHAT PERCEIVED WRONG YOU THINK YOU'RE SUBJECT TO. WE'RE ALL STUCK IN THERE TOO. WE'RE IN THE SAME MOTHER-EXPLETIVEING BOAT. NO-ONE LIKES PERSECUTION COMPLEXES.

Q, Harden the fuck up.

And I know I've been complaining for this entire post, but frankly, I don't care. It was justified.

On a nice little sidebar, thanks for the mention, Kelsey :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL!! I laughed at the Q joke for a while. But wow, sounds like a bitch. And I'm speaking. AHAHAHA. WE MISS YOU SHEDELA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahaha I totally know who your talking about!!! Snaps for Kelsey.
    And its not me thank God...
    Unless I've tryed to speak french and failed, but I dont remember every doing that so I think its safe to assume your not talking about me. =]
    and your ever so welcome about the mention lovey!!!
    See you monday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete