Monday, June 28, 2010

Life

Holly was discharged yesterday. That's a massive bummer. We're all going to miss her. At least she got otu before she hit the ten week mark. Had she been discharged today, her admission would have been ten weeks. So I suppose it's good for her.

I've been let out for a parade today (marching band). It's for the international Lions convention. It should be fun, although getting a sousa onto a double decker bus (the way we're getting from the end of the parade back to the beginning for a second pass) will be a challenge. Hell, getting the sousa onto a regular bus so that I can get to Hyde Park (the startinng point) will be an interesting experience. And that's with it collapsed and in a flat(ish) case. This should be an experience.

Tomorrow is Inspired. For those of you who are uninitiated, that's the school Textiles and Design showcase. I'm MCing it. Dressed as the Queen of Hearts. Hells mother-expletiving yeah.

My performance pants are statically attracted to my legs. It shits me.

1 comment: