Saturday, July 10, 2010

And Now for an Addendum

On a whim, I decided to see when All Schools debating trials would be on. They were on the ANZAC Day weekend. Admittedly I was somewhat busy at the time (marching in the city and all) but it's not that difficult for our debatign co-ordinator to PUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN ROLL CALL SO WE COULD AT LEAST BE INFORMED OF THESE THINGS.

Dear god, is it that difficult to forward the emails you get from the NSWDU and the Arts Unit to the students who could benefit from them?

And I couldn't help but notice a certain Sydney Girls student was on the state team. I saw her at last year's state trials. And she is a markedly underwhelming debater. Seriously. The worst debater on my school team is still better than her.

I am thoroughly unimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment