Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Month in a Day

Day 1: Favorite actor(s)



Gaspard Ulleil (Hannibal Rising)



Dominic Cooper, Samuel Barnett, Jamie Parker (The History Boys)

Day 2: Favorite movie



The History Boys

Day 3: Favorite musician





Rammstein



Apocalyptica



The SCC. Oh wait... is that me in the picture they have on the website?
Hells yeah it is.



Matti Hyokki. Technically a composer, but what the hell. He's awesome.

Day 4: Favorite album

Anything by the above.

Day 5: Favorite book

How to be a Megalomaniac (Mungo McCallum) (I'm also quite a fan of Poll Dancing by the same author)

Day 6: Favorite food



Day 7: Favorite tv show



Day 8: Pictures of your room

Trust me. It's underwhelming.

Day 9: Picture of a flower in your favorite colour



Day 10: Favourite outfit



Jeans and Gumboots.

Day 11: Meme picture

I don't even know that that entails. I'm clearly not artsy enough.

Day 12: Favorite book quote

"A census taker tried to quantify me once. I ate his liver with Fava beans and a big Amarone."

Hannibal Lecter

Day 13: Favorite recipe

Recipes are for the weak.

Day 14: A childhood picture



Technically I was in year 10, but whatevvs.

Day 15: 2nd favorite movie



Day 16: Something that made you smile this day

Dude. That grammar is FAIL. But anyway:

BAN SOCCER FROM VUVUZELA CONCERTS!

Day 17: Favorite comic



Non Sequitur FTW

Day 18: Favorite board game



Day 19: A favorite memory

Morris: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Me: A human rights activist.

Morris: You'll get shot.

Thanks grandpa.

Day 20: A 10+ year old picture

Can't access them from this internet connection. Suffice to say I was adorable and blonde.

Day 21: Favorite movie quote

"Hello Clarice."

Hannibal Lecter.

Day 22: Favorite television quote

"I put it to you, Minister, that you are looking a Trojan Horse in the mouth."

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Day 23: Favorite animal



Tiger pigs.

Day 24: Something embarassing in your room

My Ukulele

Day 25: One of your most prized possessions

My Sousa

Day 26: A picture from one of the greatest days of your life

Save me.

Day 27: A picture of where you’re from

Don't go there.

Day 28: A drawing of you in the future

Or there.

Day 29: A picture of space




























Get it?
Space :)

Day 30: Somewhere you want to visit

FINLANDFINLANDFINLAND!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SWEDENDENMARKSWEDENSWEDENSWEDENGERMANYSWEDENSWEDEN

    ReplyDelete