Saturday, May 29, 2010

The small portion of the week I enjoyed before admission

This is my notes of The Week from prior to my admission: basically there’s somewhere around two and a half days of funny.

To begin with, period one on Monday is English, where I sit next to Yvette.
On Monday (praise unto the heavens) Yvette pulled out her Frankenstein before Mr Turner even managed to finish articulating his request for us to do so.
Yvette: Frankenwin.

For the past few weeks, whenever anyone mentions or references the monster’s desire for Frankenstein to create him a mate, I always turn to Yvette and make some kind of joke about ‘crazy monster sex’.
This information will become pertinent below:
Mr Turner: …desire for connection.
Yvette: If you mention that one more time, I will murder you.
Me: What?
Yvette: Crazy monster sex.
Me: Oh. Yeah. That.

Later, during triple Latin, which includes a lunch class, Monica was eating a banana. It was bruised.
Sophia (to Monica): Your banana has herpes.
Me: I’m thinking syphilis. You have a syphilitic banana.
Monica: And how.

Durign period 8, by which time it’s our third period of latin and our brains are slightly fried, Mr Morrison stretched out his arms.
Monica and Myself: You’re an albatross!!!
(Air high-five because we’re too far away to reach each other.)
Mr Morrison: Go home and measure your arm span and compare it to your height. They’ll be about the same.
Me (deducing logic): You’re an albatross in height!!!
Mr Morrison: There are so many places to start with that.

On Tuesday, during double English periods seven and eight, I was being my usual mature (sic) self.
Me: I’m so mature.
Yvette: Like old cheese.
Both: *high five*

Then, during Latin in periods 10 and 11 (I didn’t even know they existed until I started having class during them), Mr Morrison was making a point. What it was exactly escapes me, but whatever.
Mr Morrison (to Monica): I gave your mother a kiss.
Monica: No! I refuse to listen until you find another example.

And then on Friday, I received this text message. It was from Yvette:
Double English faggot. How dare you be so selfish and bail on me for hospital!

What a darling. I passed my phone around the class for everyone to read. We lolled muchly.

No comments:

Post a Comment