Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday arvo

Written during double english. Thus explaining the later use of present tense.

At lunch I discovered that my rpevious title of Latin class whore has been upgraded to a generalised kinky whore. Thanks Monica.

In English, instead of puttimg my hand up whenever Mr Turner (the vampirate teaching us Frankenstein) asks a question, like the complete nerd that I am, I'm sitting completely still, with a bored look on my face.

First I got back a piece of creative writing which I threw together during a double period of Modern History on the last day of term (when it was due). Apparently I have the foundations right (i.e. my spelling is correct and I'm anal about grammar) but my plot, whilst "imaginative" (read: mildly ludicrous) really didn't deal with Belonging.

Of course it didn't. I'm rubbish at Creative Writing, and I think that Belonging as a stupid concept. But anyway.

Back to me seeing if I can mess with the head of my teacher by lacking opinion. Because I'm the only one who consistently answers questions.

Class started at 1.15.

Mr Turner is working hard to get input from the class. He asks a question ...pauses ...elaborates ...pauses ...waits a bit more ...eventually someone mutters something with an interrogative upwards inflection and he jumps on it in a desperate attempt to prompt class discussion.

1.50

He still hasn't cracked. But he's definitely working harder that usual.

2.15

A good minute of silence waiting for an answer. A decent start. I'm going to need to continue this not working on class participation shindig. It's rather enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. Completely irrelevant to this post but I just read Sophia's blog and INAPPROPRIATE MOUNTING, HEY????????? HMMMMMMM? HMMMMMMMM?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAA I LIKE ANTON'S COMMENT.
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete