Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life

I hate being sixteen.

Seriously. Not only am I a good chunk younger than the vast majority of my year group, pretty soon I'll be making decisions which will more or less shape the course of he rest of my life.

I spend my spare time playing Lacrosse and watching Sesame Street. I'm not ready to go into the real world.

School is like my security blanket. I've been attending St George for a good 37% of my life. IT'S FAMILIAR. I know what I'm going to be doing each day, and I know to an extent what to expect of each day.

Whenever I put concerted effort onto thinking about what I want to do with the rest of my life, I get nowhere. I change my mind with reasonable regularity. At the moment, I feel like studying Mechanical Engineering. Who knows how long this phase'll last?

The only way I can describe my mind when it comes to thinking about the future is a snafu.

I'm feeling rather snafulated at the moment.

Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment