Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Facebook Conversation About Pablo Neruda.

This is the gist of a facebook conversation with one of the people whom I know doing the IB.

Adela (on Damon's wall): Wow. Neruda is messed up. On the upside, you don't need to do Frankenstein. Victor is a sissy little girl bitch. (I got that gem of an insult off Scrubs. I love that show.) If I were to be studying Neruda in english, I have a feeling I would have given my teacher a nervous breakdown.

(Just as a bit of a pointer, that was paraphrased.)

Damon (in the comments thingy): Ha! You see!!! He is a douche-wad with issues pertaining to women. We had to deal with 21 poems of his.
"It steadily gets worse and worse... first the dodgy sexual imagery, leading to his whispering girly man things..."

The bit in quotation marks was (surprise, surprise) a quote.

Neruda REALLY needed a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment