Monday, April 19, 2010

Lolz and such

I recently discovered a most marvellous website called Very Demotivational. It's internet logo (the little picture next to the URL) is VD. Oh the chuckles.

They have a most fantastic tool for creating your own demotivational posters. I availed myself of this tool and immediately began spamming my facebook page with my warped creations.

I had planned to avail myself of this tool again tonight to create one, only to find that my internet was so slow that the page couldn't actually load itself. Instead, a message appeared on the page saying that there was a problem, but people were in the process of fixing it. There was also a lolcat:

Behold.



Wow. That's adorable.

Every time I reloaded the page, there was a new cat.

It made me forget my irritation at the lack of internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment