Friday, April 16, 2010

STDs

I just got my CPU back from IT after they cleaned it of some horrible virus. It got me thinking that viruses are like STDs and putting your USB into a computer is like unprotected sex.

Imagine there are two computers: ComputerA and mine, as well as my USB.

Now imagine that ComputerA has syphilis. Not knowing this, I inserted my USB into its USB port (Oh the off colour implications). Not knowing that my USB was now syphilitic, I inserted it into my computer.

My computer then contracted syphilis without my knowledge.

My USB is a bit of a whore, always being put into other people's computers either to give or receive files. Long story short, pretty soon everyone has syphilis.

What we need is condoms for USBs.

And speaking of condoms, I created a demotivational poster to mark the occasion:

CONDOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment